Hey welcome to my blog. So as Intex is not much popular brand you won’t get support from XDA or any other developer community. Don’t worry I got your back. I ported a Custom Recovery for your Intex device which is based on Mediatek’s MT6735. All credit goes to the original developer of this recovery, I just ported it. This recovery was actually created for Gionee M5_lite but as chipset is same it could be ported.
Before moving to the process let me tell you the features of this recovery first.
- Change backup format- you can change the backup format like .ext4, .img etc.
- Aroma File Manager- use your SD Card, view files on your SD Card, System partition, data and all partitions, also you can delete any of them (thanks to amarullz for his fantastic work)
- Nandroid backup- backup your current ROM (system, data, boot, recovery and other partitions)
- Swiping feature- swipe up, down, left or right for moving in recovery.
- Delete Nandroid backup in recovery itself.
Instructions to flash:-
- Download recovery from below.
- Download flashify.
- Flash recovery by flashify.